How do I make a return or exchange?
DNA Footwear | Returns and Exchanges Policy
- Visit our Returns Center
- Enter your order number and email address to start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- Once your request is approved, you will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
- One return label per order is allowed.
What items are returnable?
- Within 30 days from the date of purchase
- In unused and re-sellable condition
- In the original packaging with all the tags intact
What items are non-refundable?
The following items cannot be returned:
- Gift cards
- Final Sale Items from the LAST CALL section.
The item I received is damaged!
If the purchased product is faulty, reach out to us within 7 days of the delivered date. During the return process, you can add images to help describe the issue.
Can the items be exchanged?
We allow the exchange of purchased items for selectable variants. Once the exchange request is approved and the product is returned, the replaced item will be shipped to you. Only one return label is available for each order.
What are the refund options?
The following refund options are supported:
- Refund to the original payment method (This may take between 2-6 days to show in your account due to bank processing)
- Refund to an online store credit (this does not expire and available for all returns)
How do I ship back the items?
For instructions on how to ship the returned products, refer to the email received after placing the return request.
How soon will I get my refund?
Once your returned item is received and inspected, you will be notified via email. You will also be informed about the approval or rejection of your refund request. If approved, the refund request will be processed within 5 - 7 working days after the product arrives back at our center.
I have another question!
If you have any queries regarding returns or refunds, reach out to us via phone 347-799-1779 or email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.