In the late 1970s, Argentinean tennis player Guillermo Vilas went on a title-winning rampage. Known for his one-handed backhand and off-the-court charm, he paired with PUMA to create a line of tennis shoes that matched his winning style. Among them? The GV Special. And much like the man behind the legend, it quickly secured its rank: Icon.
- Archive tennis-inspired silhouette
- Leather upper with perforated vamp
- Full lace closure
- Lightweight IMEVA midsole for soft cushioning
- Rubber outsole provides traction and grip
- PUMA GV Special callout at lateral side
- STYLENAME: 38549201