Visiting Brooklyn or NYC or just looking for a farmers market in your neighborhood?
Check out our guide to the best Greenmarkets in Brooklyn and Manhattan to support your local communities.
Park Slope’s Down to Earth Farmers Market
- Sundays, 10:00AM – 5:00PM (05/05 – 12/29)
- Brooklyn, NY
- 4th Street -- closed street -- off 5th Ave at Washington Park & the Old Stone House Brooklyn, NY (Map it »)
McCarren Park Farmers Market
- Saturdays, 8AM-3PM
- Williamsburg, Brooklyn
- Bayard & N. 12th St.
Bushwick Farmer’s Market
- Saturdays 9AM-3PM + Sundays 10AM - 4PM (May - December)
- Bushwick, Brooklyn 11221
- Saturdays @ Maria Hernandez Park; Sundays @ 533 Bushwick Ave.
Fort Green Park Greenmarket
- Open Saturdays, year-round 8:00AM - 3:00PM
- Located along the southeast corner of Fort Greene Park
- Washington Park btwn Dekalb & Willoughby, Brooklyn [map]
Union Square Greenmarket
- Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays & Saturdays year-round 8:00AM - 6:00PM Shop early, farmers sometimes leave once they have sold out
- Manhattan, NY
- E 17 Th St & Union Sq W 10003
- Bring your DNA reusable canvas bags to carry your fruits and veggies!
- Take a picture and post to Instagram with the hashtag #ReduceReuseRepresentDNA to enter to win a free pair of our newest collection of DNA Sustainable Sneakers!